Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS Admission 2018 Form, Fee, Schedule
To get admission in Azra Naheed medical college you have to complete the admission procedure that is, first of all, collect the prospectus along with the admission form from the college admission office read it carefully and fill It dully and attach all the required documents and resubmit it to the same office before the last date of registration. Any admission forms incomplete or submitted after the deadline will not be accepted by the officials for admission. After you submit your admission form get your Entry test Admittance card and be prepared for your Admission test which is the final essential step of admission taking.
ANMC Admission Required Documents
Candidates have to attach the following necessary attested documents with the application form.
- Original Secondary School Certificate SSC.
- 1 copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate HSSC of DMC.
- Original Domicile and National Identity Card C.N.I.C. of Candidate.
- Domicile and National Identity Card C.N.I.C. of applicant’s Father or guardian.
ANMC Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates are eligible for taking admission in ANMC for MBBS who have the following Eligibilities.
- Candidates who have qualified their bachelor educations with Science subjects.
- Candidates who have a secure minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates who have to appear and qualify for the Entry test taken by PM&DC.
- Candidates who have completed the admission within during date restricted by the officials.
After you have done all the above-mentioned procedure of Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS Admission 2018 Form, Fee, Schedule and have been selected by for taking admission in AZMC then you will be called by the authorized for an interview which evaluates the candidate’s past academic record. After that, the admission authority will grant an acceptance letter of enrollment.
ANMC Contact info
Ph No. 042-111000078.
Address: – Admission office 31-Tipu Block, New Garden Town, Lahore.
Superior University, Kot Araian. 17 KM Raiwind Road, Lahore (University Campus)